[KI-LC] REMINDER: Ad hoc LC call to discuss and vote on FIRE WG draft charter

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:10:57 UTC 2019

Hi everyone - here's a Google doc summarizing the work that the FIRE WG has
been doing - please review before the Friday call - thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HtqVXqiHLqf27YLsWEbcP6m9NCA12_xdxEKrpt3oLck/edit?ts=5d251ee6

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com