[KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter approval

Keith Uber Keith.Uber at ubisecure.com
Tue Jul 9 10:25:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I can make the call.

Cheer,

--Keith

KEITH UBER

VP Customer Success, Ubisecure Inc

M: +358 404 134 252

 <mailto:keith.uber at ubisecure.com> keith.uber at ubisecure.com

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Andrew Hughes
Sent: maanantai 8. heinäkuuta 2019 23.53
To: Salvatore DAgostino <sal at idmachines.com>
Cc: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter approval

Hi everyone - thanks for the responses... still looking for a few more...

Does FRIDAY JULY 12 at 8:30am Pacific / 11:30 am Eastern work?

andrew.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
 <mailto:AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com> AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security