[KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter approval

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jul 9 07:45:40 UTC 2019

Can I offer brief input for consideration please.

This first year's FIRE WG Charter could also include a reference to its
Board representation on the Board of the Educational Foundation, where the
IDESG assets lie. I guess that would go under Section 6, Leadership and
perhaps detail if that rep is one of the elected officers that assumes the
additional role, or is a separate officer position.

Thanks
Colin