[KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter approval

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Tue Jul 9 02:09:31 UTC 2019

yup

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 16:53 Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone - thanks for the responses... still looking for a few more...
>
> Does FRIDAY JULY 12 at 8:30am Pacific / 11:30 am Eastern work?
>
> andrew.
>
> *Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
>
> o  +1 650.209.7542
> m +1 250.888.9474
> 5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/5043+Del+Monte+Ave.,%C2%A0Victoria,+BC+V8Y+1W9?entry=gmail&source=g>
> AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
> *https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a>*
> *Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security *
>

> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 8:46 AM Salvatore DAgostino <sal at idmachines.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the follow-up Andrew.

John Wunderlich Fat fingered from a mobile device Pleez 4give spelling
errurz!

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.