[KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter approval

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Mon Jul 8 11:57:01 UTC 2019

Either day is fine for me.

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Andrew Hughes
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 2:07 PM
To: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: [KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter
approval

Before I send everyone a doodle poll, can you please respond so I know you
have seen this email?

Hi LC - I have a long-overdue task that must be completed. There is a WG
coming out of the IDESG work that needs to have a charter approved - this is
the FIRE WG (yes, I know the name is a homonym of FHIR).

We tried to ballot the draft charter at LC two times now - each time there
were unanswered questions and/or insufficient votes to proceed.

I would like to have a special LC meeting, including the leaders of the FIRE
WG, to discuss the Charter and any outstanding issues. Also, I would like to
have LC quorum on the call to enable a motion to approve if all concerns have
been addressed.

Thursday 11th and Friday 12th are possibilities - in Pacific time morning. Are
these days impossible for you? (the week after that I'm on vacation)

thanks for your attention.

andrew.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
 <mailto:AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com> AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security