[KI-LC] -ACTION- Need a SPECIAL LC call to discuss FIRE WG charter approval

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 18:07:11 UTC 2019

Before I send everyone a doodle poll, can you please respond so I know you
have seen this email?

Hi LC - I have a long-overdue task that must be completed. There is a WG
coming out of the IDESG work that needs to have a charter approved - this
is the FIRE WG (yes, I know the name is a homonym of FHIR).

We tried to ballot the draft charter at LC two times now - each time there
were unanswered questions and/or insufficient votes to proceed.

I would like to have a special LC meeting, including the leaders of the
FIRE WG, to discuss the Charter and any outstanding issues. Also, I would
like to have LC quorum on the call to enable a motion to approve if all
concerns have been addressed.

Thursday 11th and Friday 12th are possibilities - in Pacific time morning.
Are these days impossible for you? (the week after that I'm on vacation)

thanks for your attention.
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com