[KI-LC] Fwd: IIWXXVIII #28 �� EarlyBird Registration Open 🐝 Sponsorship

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Wed Jan 30 21:54:38 UTC 2019

Probably go…

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Colin Wallis Kantara
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:16 PM
To: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>; directors at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [KI-LC] Fwd: IIWXXVIII #28 🐦 EarlyBird Registration Open 🐝 Sponsorship

Folks

I'm forwarding this to you to gauge the level of likely attendance.

Kantara is media sponsor for the ConnectID conference in DC over that same time, but it does not mean Kantara leadership attendance is required.

With IIW we have been invited to sponsor as always, and one of the criteria we use in determining if we do or we don't, is how many Kantara leaders we expect to be on site to lead sessions and so on.

Could we have an indication if you think/expect you will attend?

Thanks

Colin

Executive Director

Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778