[KI-LC] Fwd: IIWXXVIII #28 🐦 EarlyBird Registration Open 🐝 Sponsorship

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Jan 30 21:16:07 UTC 2019

Folks

I'm forwarding this to you to gauge the level of likely attendance.

Kantara is media sponsor for the ConnectID conference in DC over that same
time, but it does not mean Kantara leadership attendance is required.

With IIW we have been invited to sponsor as always, and one of the criteria
we use in determining if we do or we don't, is how many Kantara leaders we
expect to be on site to lead sessions and so on.

Could we have an indication if you think/expect you will attend?

Thanks
Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and Kantara UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>, Kantara Educational
Foundation <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org> & Kantara Europe