[KI-LC] New WG Charter proposal

mary hodder hodder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:36:56 UTC 2019

Hi Ken,
Wondering if we could discuss some of your comments. There are a few things
you say that I don't understand, or it's possible you are not understanding
what we mean to say (which means we need to improve our language).

Could we discuss? I would imagine others in the agile group will want to
participate.

Thank you,
Mary