[KI-LC] LC call this month - cancel?

mary hodder hodder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:34:47 UTC 2019

Andrew,
Is there another LC meeting where we can discuss the Agile Working Group
charter here:
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/idef/Proposed+charter+-+Agile+meeting+version

We received comments from one person and I have some questions about what
they mean by those comments and how we can improve,
but otherwise no other comments.

We should get this approved and out for a vote, with comments dealt with,
but not sure how to do that.

What can we do to finish?

Thanks,
Mary