[KI-LC] LC call this month - cancel?

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:38:35 UTC 2019

Hi everyone - apologies for the late notice - I'm in an all day workshop on
Wednesday so cannot host the LC call.

Are there burning issues that need to be addressed?

I owe everyone a ballot on closing/archiving the WG/DG that we've talked
about over the last few months.

Also one to consider the FIRE WG charter.

I'll try to write up a briefing to cover the items this week

Unless I hear otherwise, the LC call on Wednesday 16th is cancelled.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474