[KI-LC] Conference presentation proposals - who's doing what?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Jan 12 04:11:04 UTC 2019

I put in an Identiverse proposal with Ashley Stevenson called “As the World Turns: Real-World Relationships Driving Data Decisioning”. It’s sort of an extension of my UMA+IRM talk last year, where we intend to get into more real-time business decisioning use cases and also do one or more demos using UMA and graph tech.

Eve (sent from my iPhone, possibly with Siri's "help": +1-425-345-6756)