[KI-LC] Conference presentation proposals - who's doing what?

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Jan 11 20:08:09 UTC 2019

Well, as always, the Events page is a baseline guide.
https://kantarainitiative.org/events/
The events here are those where Kantara will have some kind of presence.
The exact shape and form of those is still being worked on.
What we know as of now, is that ;;
1) KNOW: I am on a panel, and we are 70/30 odds doing a privacy and consent
session inside ID Pro's educational session (1st day sunday I think).
Possibly involved in a CARIN Alliance presentation. Other folks may have
been accepted for slots so please share those here.
2) EIC: Kantara is doing a half day pre-conference workshop
3) Identiverse: Kantara is doing a Masterclass (not sure of length yet).
Possibly part involved in a Healthcare/CARIN Alliance presentation

That's it for the time being, but please reach out with suggestions,
proposals and volunteering for any of these or any of the others.

Cheers