[KI-LC] Happy New Year - January 2019 Report to the Board

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:33:44 UTC 2019

All,

Happy New Year to all. May 2019 bring you happiness and good fortune.

The next, and first for 2019, meeting of Kantara’s Board of Directors is
January 17th. I’d really appreciate if you to take a few minutes to update
the LC Blog on the activities of your Group since your last report. If you
have plans for new work please include a short description as well. I’ve
attached the report that was submitted for the December meeting.

I'd appreciate having your updates in by end of day next Monday (January
14th) so I can construct the report for the Board.

Please remember that this report forms the basis of Board members knowing
what your Group is doing and has accomplished. It also reminds them why
they continue to support zero cost participation in our various Groups. As
I've mentioned before, and the Board confirmed during a previous meeting,
they really value the reports they have been receiving as it keeps them
apprised of what is happening in the Groups. They especially appreciate the
reports that identify Group achievements as it enables them to promote
those accomplishments within their organizations.

The blog can be found here https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/
viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose ‘Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New
Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the
update text in the body using simple formatting; and click 'Save' to post
it.

If you want to send me your report I will be happy to enter it on your
behalf.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken

--
Kenneth Dagg