[KI-LC] RESULTS: LC eballot on Confluence

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Dec 18 15:55:31 UTC 2019

Dear Kantara Initiative Work Group Chairs,

Thank you to all of those who voted in the LC eballot to reduce the duration
of the Public Review and IPR Review for SAML 2.0 Implementation Profile. I
am emailing you to announce that the eballot has passed with success
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+eballot+to+reduce+th
e+duration+of+the+Public+Review+and+IPR+Review+for+SAML+2.0+Implementation+P
rofile> ! We appreciate your dedication to Kantara Initiative, Inc.

Wishing you all happy holidays and a happy new year! We look forward to
working with you in 2020.

Sincerely,

The Kantara Staff