[KI-LC] December Meeting of the Kantara Board

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 03:12:03 UTC 2019

Group Chairs,

The next, and last meeting of the fiscal year, of Kantara’s Board of
Directors is on December 19th.

Please take a few minutes to update the LC Blog on the activities of your
Group since your last report by end of day next Monday (December 16th). If
your Group has plans for new work next fiscal year please include a short
description as well. If the plans require funding please make a rough
fiscal estimate as Board members occasionally are looking for ways to make
investments. I’ll use your input to construct the report to the Board.

As I’ve mentioned before, this report forms the basis of Board members
knowing what your Group is doing and what it has accomplished. It also
reminds them why they continue to support zero cost participation in our
various Groups. This reminder is especially important at this time of year
as the Board considers next year’s budget. As I have mentioned before,
Board Members especially appreciate the report as it enables them to
promote Group accomplishments within their organizations.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose ‘Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New
Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the
update text in the body using simple formatting; and click 'Save' to post
it.

If you want to send me your report I will be happy to enter it on your
behalf.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com