[KI-LC] [BoD] Who's attending Identiverse 8-11 June? Potential F2F & Plenary?

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:24:06 UTC 2019

I am working on getting approval to attend
Yes I would attend F2F

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 9:48 AM Colin Wallis Kantara <
colin at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:

> Folks
>
> Just checking the pulse on this possibility.
>
> 1) are you intending to go?
> 2) if yes, do you think a half-day+ F2F & Plenary os a good idea and would
> you attend if we held it just before the main event?
>
> Back to me soonest please.
>
> Thanks

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave,, Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security