[KI-LC] Fwd: Book Project w/ Anthem Press

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Sep 27 23:14:28 UTC 2018

What do you think folks?

While it may apply to the Consent WGs moreso than others, at LC level all
reps could capably contribute as could many in most groups.
5-10k words is a quite a heavy lift for one person.
While you think about it I will go back to ask JFK the obvious question
around FIIFM (or us in this case).
Thoughts?