[KI-LC] New version of Operating Procedures

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:44:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone: Ken Dagg, Colin and I have been working on a new set of
Operating Procedures that align to the current version of Bylaws and also
incorporate a bunch of new material on publication processes.

Here's the final draft version - I don't expect you to read the whole thing
- but please skim through if you have 30 minutes or so sometime - we have
untangled some difficult text and hopefully clarified how certain
procedures should be performed.

Once this is through all the approvals, it will be converted to HTML &
short task-based index pages will be created (for example a page for the
regular operation of a Work Group could be made - including all the things
you need to know how to do as a Chair/Vice)

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474