[KI-LC] Proposal for a new specification at Kantara - please weigh in!

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:12:46 UTC 2018

Andrew,

Interesting idea. From what I can see, from the information at the link,
they want to develop common standards to help protect the privacy of
personally identifiable information (PII).

In my opinion, it could be an ideal topic for a WG. What could also be
interesting is the impact of the output of the WG on other WGs such as
PrivWG, HIAWG, and IAWG. For IAWG it could mean additional criteria for the
Classic SAC. It could also be used to influence NIST and therefore the two
sets of SAC related to 800-63Rev3.

My two cents,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com