[KI-LC] Proposal for a new specification at Kantara - please weigh in!

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:18:00 UTC 2018

Hi - I spotted this work form Dativa.com last week:
https://www.dativa.com/blinding-identity-taxonomy/

It's a taxonomy of PII elements that "require cryptographic encoding to
prevent the identification of individuals..."

I've chatted a bit with them, and they are interested in making it into an
open standard. I suggested that Kantara might be a good home, among other
possibilities.

What are your thoughts?
I, for one, think that it would be a good item for Information Sharing
topics.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542