[KI-LC] September Update for the Kantara Board of Directors

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Sep 12 19:10:52 UTC 2018

Thanks Ken
Indeed the Board did note that.

It's also a timely reminder to us all that it is the the significantly
sized Board dues that mostly allows the barriers to participation in Groups
to continue at zero, save for signing the GPA. This is a point that is not
lost on the Board members and other large organizations not on the Board
who have to justify at each anniversary to their organizations why they
should continue to pay Kantara dues at Board level.

The value to them through early viz of things of interest, and the support
of Kantara's ethics and ethos as good corporate global industry citizens
make up a substantial portion of that justification.

Kind regards
Colin