[KI-LC] September Update for the Kantara Board of Directors

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:01:37 UTC 2018

 All,

Could I ask you to take a few moments to update the LC Blog on both the
activities of your group since your last report and the plans for your
group. I suspect, as is the case with the IAWG, the end of the summer
season will bring more activity to your Group. Please use this update to
identify what your Group plans to do this Fall.

The next Board meeting is September 20th so I'd like to have all updates in
by end of day Monday September 17th so I can construct the report for the
Board. Please remember that this report forms the basis of Board members
knowing what your group is doing and has accomplished. As I've mentioned
before, the Board confirmed, during a previous meeting, that they valued
the reports they have been receiving as it keeps them apprised of what is
happening in the Groups and enables them to promote what the group’s have
accomplished or are working on.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post
name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the
body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it. If you have any
questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken