[KI-LC] Seeking your views on Kantara joining the MyData consortium

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Oct 12 12:35:49 UTC 2018

Hi folks

There is an update here.

Corne emailed me directly to give his support to the idea.

So it seems that on a straw poll, there is an LC majority in favor of
giving membership of MyData a go.

In that case I will put it on the agenda for the Board meeting next
Thursday, and let's see how it goes.

Thanks again
Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>, Kantara Educational
Foundation <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org> & Kantara Europe