[KI-LC] LC Supermajority ballot passed for the non significant IAWG SACs changes

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Oct 12 12:26:51 UTC 2018

Folks

Just a brief note of thanks from Ruth and I (and no doubt the IAWG
Officers) in getting this over the line. We had to push, but we got there!
Thank you!

You will see it appear later today as an All Member Ballot.

Thanks again.

What's next for the LC on voting? Getting that darn pesky Operating
Procedures voted on.  Last comments were from Ken and Andrew on October
4th. Are there any others before those comments are drafted into the new
doc? The LC needs to get this on the LC ballot track in the next day or so.

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>, Kantara Educational
Foundation <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org> & Kantara Europe