[KI-LC] Seeking your views on Kantara joining the MyData consortium

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:57:45 UTC 2018

I think that the fact that they are a movement and trying to grow a
community is actually a benefit to Kantara - I think our intentions are
aligned and there are a few domain overlaps.

Now, whether joining versus sponsoring will be more effective - your guess
is as good as mine :)
If it's cheap and does not require much time, then joining benefit-cost
seems favourable...

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542