[KI-LC] Seeking your views on Kantara joining the MyData consortium

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Oct 10 16:29:07 UTC 2018

Hi

So far I have 2 Yes.

To Eve's point, my own POV is that it is too early to tell.
Heck, they are only establishing the org tomorrow, and they are doing it in
a kind of commonsy way.
They make statements about ambitions to do real standards work, but it's
too early to know if that will become a reality.
So personally I think it is too early to make a judgement on that..
And indeed the fact that they haven't done real work yet, does offer an
opportunity for Kantara..
My 2c..

Cheers