[KI-LC] Kantara Board of Directors Report for October 2018

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:29:41 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reminder Ken.

Would you please send the PDF from last month to the list? Chairs: the PDF
shows what the Kantara board know about your group's current work.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 5:54 AM Ken Dagg <kendaggtbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Could I ask you to take a few moments to update the LC Blog on the
> activities of your group since your last report. If you have plans for new
> work please include a short description as well.
>
> The next Board meeting is October 18th so I'd like to have all updates in
> by end of day this Friday (October 12th) so I can construct the report for
> the Board.
>
> Please remember that this report forms the basis of Board members knowing
> what your group is doing and has accomplished as well as reminding them why
> they continue to support zero cost participation in our various groups. As
> I've mentioned before, the Board confirmed, during a previous meeting, that
> they valued the reports they have been receiving as it keeps them apprised
> of what is happening in the Groups and enables them to promote what the
> group’s have accomplished or are working on within their organizations.
>
> The blog can be found here
> https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
> LC&src=sidebar
>
> After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the
> top of this page; Choose ‘Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New
> Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the
> update text in the body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.
> If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken
> --
> Kenneth Dagg Independent Consultant Identification and Authentication
> 613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security