[KI-LC] Kantara Board of Directors Report for October 2018

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:54:00 UTC 2018

All,

Could I ask you to take a few moments to update the LC Blog on the
activities of your group since your last report. If you have plans for new
work please include a short description as well.

The next Board meeting is October 18th so I'd like to have all updates in
by end of day this Friday (October 12th) so I can construct the report for
the Board.

Please remember that this report forms the basis of Board members knowing
what your group is doing and has accomplished as well as reminding them why
they continue to support zero cost participation in our various groups. As
I've mentioned before, the Board confirmed, during a previous meeting, that
they valued the reports they have been receiving as it keeps them apprised
of what is happening in the Groups and enables them to promote what the
group’s have accomplished or are working on within their organizations.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose ‘Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New
Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the
update text in the body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com