[KI-LC] Fwd: Kantara 10 Year Logo

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Sat Nov 17 00:23:08 UTC 2018

I like version 3, for practical not aesthetic reasons. You can keep the same design and change the text in and around the ribbon for other events or special purposes.

John

> On Nov 16, 2018, at 18:14, Colin Wallis Kantara <colin at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:
>
> Folks
>
> Virtual has prepared some designs to run across our logo'd materials for next year (Kantara is 10 years old in June '19).
>
> Any preferences? Suggestions?

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.