[KI-LC] PASSED: LC eBallot for the Operating Procedures Revision

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Nov 9 16:00:54 UTC 2018

Dear Kantara Initiative Work Group Chairs,

This email is to inform you that the LC eBallot for the Operating Procedures
Revision has passed. Thank you to all of you who voted in this eBallot, we
greatly appreciate it!

In the next few days we will prepare it for an All Member Ballot. We
potentially have 2 additional policies that need an AMB but we have to
determine if we can send these as a packet of 3 and the AMB still to make
sense to members. So you may not see it immediately, while we do some
further analysis.

Stay tuned!

Thank you,

Kantara Staff