[KI-LC] Watch for eBallot to start a new DG for ID Proofing Use cases

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:34:31 UTC 2018

Hi folks - please watch out for a new eBallot coming (hopefully this week)
to review/approve a charter for a new Discussion Group on "Identity
Proofing and Verification Use Cases". The output of this DG will be a
Kantara Report containing the contributed use cases, packaged in a way that
can be contributed into ISO SC 27/WG 5 as the basis for moving forward on
ID Assurance standards - details in the attached.

I have strong support so far with about 5 Kantara members and a few
non-Member participant companies willing to contribute and/or join editing
calls.

So, please, when you see the ballot come into your email, WG Chairs (the
voters on LC) please follow the instructions and cast your vote. If we need
discussion on this, we will reserve time on the November 21 LC call.

thanks!
andrew.

PS: Staff, can you please initiate an LC eBallot as indicated above? Thanks!

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8