[KI-LC] [BOT-Liaison-SC] Kantara - Draft charter for new DG for Identity Proofing/Assurance

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:02:43 UTC 2018

Andrew,

Looks good but, in my opinion, i believe that the purpose of the use cases
is missing. I’d suggest that the following sentence:

“The purpose of this DG is to gather use cases from organizations that
perform or require identity assurance.”

Becomes

“The purpose of this DG is to gather use cases from organizations that
perform identity assurance (whether they do it themselves or rely on
someone else to do it for them) for the purpose of carrying out a business
process that relys, to some level of certainty, on the identity of the
individual being correct. It will also collect use cases from organizations
that perform identity assurance on behalf of other organizations so that
they can rely, to some level of certainty, that the identity of the
individual is correct.”

I’d suggest that this change focuses the work on the why of the identity
assurance.

My two cents,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com