[KI-LC] Reminder: Closing Tomorrow! LC eBallot for the Operating Procedures Revision

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Nov 1 20:59:25 UTC 2018

Dear Kantara Initiative Work Group Chairs,

Thank you eGov WG (Rainer) for voting. We need at least one more WG officer
to vote if we are to reach a majority and prevent this ballot from failing
once again.

Appreciating folks are traveling, but can UMA, OTTO and IRM at a minimum
please make a special effort to vote on this by the extended closing date of
tomorrow, November 2nd.

This email is a reminder of a Leadership Council eBallot to approve the
Operating Procedures 2.2 draft 17 as Version 3.0 following your review and
comment over recent weeks.

Please review the eBallot and cast your vote here:
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Leadership+Council+eBall
ot+to+approve+the+Operating+Procedures+2.2+draft+17+as+Version+3.0

Important Note: In order to record your vote you need to log in into
Confluence.

eBallot Closing Date Extended: Friday, November 2nd 2018 by 5PM Eastern Time

Best Regards,

Kantara Staff

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/>