[KI-LC] Question: North America member plenary?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun May 27 15:53:34 UTC 2018

Let’s think about a timeline with deadlines that would give WG participants time to plan. Working backwards, and accounting for a summer lull, I’m going to guess that only the next ~two weeks and mid-Aug through end of Sep are practical times to plan this. What if the early period were an “early call for interest and collaboration topics”, sort of a save-the-date that we chairs could discuss with our groups? And then we could use the input gathered by late summer to rough out an agenda and call for participation/attendance.

Eve Maler (sent from my iPad) | cell +1 425 345 6756