[KI-LC] Question: North America member plenary?

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Sun May 27 12:47:06 UTC 2018

Andrew;

I'd be interested if there was some preparatory communications and
engagement so that members have an opportunity to get up to speed and
provide some feedback in advance.

John Wunderlich, BA, MBA
@PrivacyCDN <https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN>

*Privacy Tools*

Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>: Consent Receipt
Specification
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Consent+Receipt+Specification>

JLINC Labs <https://www.jlinclabs.com/>: Data Provenance Solutions
<https://www.jlinclabs.com/solutions/>

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their
minds to be good or evil.” ― Hannah Arendt
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/12806.Hannah_Arendt>, The Life of
the Mind <https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/122534>

On 23 May 2018 at 00:09, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi LC - I have suggested to Colin that we might want to have a Member
> Plenary in North America in 2018. The meeting in Munich was pretty good -
> talked through how the balanced scorecard approach could help Kantara to
> support the work program and adoption of our outputs.
>
> I see that IIW is October 23-25 - so the plan would be to have the plenary
> meeting in San Francisco on Friday October 26 (assuming that Colin and the
> Board approve).
>
> What do you think about this idea?
>
> *Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
>
> o  +1 650.209.7542
> m +1 250.888.9474
> 1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
> AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
> *Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security *

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.