[KI-LC] Question: North America member plenary?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun May 27 00:53:38 UTC 2018

If progress can be made towards figuring out how groups can plan for
significant inter-group collaboration, this might be a chance to do some of
that. I may or may not be able to attend IIW itself, but should be able to
make the plenary day if the stars align and there's sufficient multi-group
representation for such activities. (Not sure if you were thinking along
these lines.)

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl