[KI-LC] URGENT Re: All member ballot for Consent Receipt v1.1

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:41:37 UTC 2018

Apologies for the re-re-sending. The Kantara email reflectors have been
down this week.

The ballot for Consent Receipt v1.1 closes Friday and we do not have enough
votes cast to meet the threshold. Please use the link to vote!

Please respond to the survey here to cast your vote
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7YK2VLN>.

Thanks

andrew.