[KI-LC] Kantara's first Summit being well received

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue May 22 13:28:32 UTC 2018

Greetings from IBM London's HQ South Bank

The Summit is in full swing with plenty of impact, controversy and high
interest from the mix of advertisers, publishers, Ad Tech providers and
brands in the audience.

I type this after lunch and I can see that we retained 80%+ of the audience
which peaked at around 60 from an attendee list of 80+. Our Digi.me
Director Julian is sitting in front of me, with LCers Sal and Mark in the
room as well as members Adunity, Consentua and Trunomi.

While this event won't be the financial success as we intended, it has
raised awareness of Kantara in a new industry and our reputation has not
only remained intact, but has actually improved, which is a good outcome,
given how 'touch-and-go' this event was, with the final decision to push
ahead with it taken as late as last Wednesday.

I thought I would let you all know since this has been the subject of
concern amongst many of us.

Kind regards
Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara
Initiative, Europe