[KI-LC] Member Plenary - initial Agenda

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Sat May 12 23:19:49 UTC 2018

Andrew,

I won’t be there but I’d suggest adding the five focus areas for 2017 that
were agreed upon ( (a) Financial sustainability; b) Creating member value;
c) Clear principle for alignment; d) Ensure agility and scalability; and,
e) Emphasis on brand awareness and name recognition) into the agenda just
to show what the group’s were aiming to support.

Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com