[KI-LC] March Updates of the LC Blog

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:14:03 UTC 2018

All,

Could I ask you to take a few moments to update the LC Blog on the
activities and plans of your group. The next Board meeting is March 15th so
I'd like to have all updates in by end of day Friday March 9th so I can
construct the report for the Board. Please remember that this report forms
the basis of Board members knowing what your group is doing and has
accomplished.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post
name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the
body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com