[KI-LC] Request to @KantaraNews

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jun 12 21:41:18 UTC 2018

Greetings agin LC.

The ID Bulletin blog (Graham Thatcher, who doubles as EEMA's PR man) has
asked Kantara for a community comment (and me).. see below .

"We are running an Expert Panel on the topic 'Is there a future for
identity and the blockchain?' on the ID Bulletin in the next couple of
weeks and would love some comment from both of you".

Can you pitch in with your comment?

We will try to merge them into one single comment, but if the views are too
varied we will put 2 more or less opposing views in.

Thanks!

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara
Initiative, Europe