[KI-LC] Fwd: Identity Proofing - Non US

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jun 12 11:37:10 UTC 2018

Gentlefolk

I received this overnight and it got me wondering if there is any single
org that purports to do ID proofing worldwide? (the second question below
because regarding the first, Kantara has no other approved component ID
providers apart from Experian
https://kantarainitiative.org/trust-registry/trust-status-list/ )

A web search came up with these guys https://idmerit.com/global-coverage/

And we know various vendors operate in/lock in various subsets of
countries, e.g Idemia, LexisNexis, Equifax, Experian, etc but I don't think
any of these could be truly regarded as 'global'..

Any thoughts or views?

Cheers