[KI-LC] Any topics the LC wants in the upcoming Marcomms to members & participants?

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Jun 10 16:41:42 UTC 2018

Greetings folks

Just to say we are close to getting our next marcomms out the door.

Current list of topics (in no particular order) are:

   - Summary of Kantara's Privacy Statement changes post GDPR
   - MyData Lyon (June) and Helsinki (August) with CR intreop demo promo
   - Identiverse promo
   - Webinar series for late summer.. thinking to have the Australian DTA
   talk about their Trust Framework, Steve Wilson talk about MDAV (should be
   in phase 3 by then), and Exponent talk about their 'PIV Card on a phone'
   project (both these last 2 are KIPI projects), as starters for 10.

Is there anything you want to add? I need to know by COB tomorrow Monday if
you do.

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara
Initiative, Europe