[KI-LC] July's Director's Corner is up

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jul 31 18:29:49 UTC 2018

Great.
Thanks Bob
If someone doesn't get to the typo before me I will fix it later.
Cheers!

NB: I will be on vacation August 1 -7 with very limited 'net access..
Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>, Kantara Educational
Foundation <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org> & Kantara Europe