[KI-LC] Kantara Flyer - refresh

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Sat Jul 7 21:22:25 UTC 2018

…uniquely build(s)

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Eve Maler
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:54 PM
To: Ken Dagg <kendaggtbs at gmail.com>
Cc: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>; Ruth Puente <ruth at kantarainitiative.org>; marketing at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Kantara Flyer - refresh

Here's a candidate update of the UMA paragraph:

"The User-Managed Access (UMA) 2.0 Specifications uniquely build on OAuth 2 to allow party-to-party federated delegation, authorization, and consent. Developed in Kantara's open consensus-driven environment, UMA gives data subjects – and resource rights administrators acting on their behalf – a unified way to control grants of access to a wide variety of digital resources from many locations."

Eve Maler