[KI-LC] Kantara Flyer - refresh

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Jul 7 19:53:31 UTC 2018

Here's a candidate update of the UMA paragraph:

"The User-Managed Access (UMA) 2.0 Specifications uniquely build on OAuth 2
to allow party-to-party federated delegation, authorization, and consent.
Developed in Kantara's open consensus-driven environment, UMA gives data
subjects – and resource rights administrators acting on their behalf – a
unified way to control grants of access to a wide variety of digital
resources from many locations."

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl