[KI-LC] Kantara Flyer - refresh

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 01:15:47 UTC 2018

Colin,

My only suggestion is with respect to this text:

“Companies all over the world are providing high quality credentials to
their customers because of their approved status with Kantara’s Identity
Assurance Program. Kantara approves Credential Service Providers (CSPs) and
Accredits Assessors. Kantara can grant CSPs one or more of the following
three Trust Marks: NIST800-63 rev. 3, NIST 800-63 (Technical) and Classic.”

If Kantara is still the only one to offer rev3 approvals, and we want to be
bold, we could say “in addition to its Classic Trust Mark, Kantara is the
only Trust Framework Provider that offers to grant CSPs NIST800-63 rev. 3
and NIST 800-63 (Technical) Trust Marks.”

My two cents,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com