[KI-LC] Kantara Flyer - refresh

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Jul 6 15:17:15 UTC 2018

Folks

We used the last of the 2nd version of Kantara flyers at Identiverse in
Boston last week.

So we will need to prepare and print a refresh.

Can you look through the current one and offer comments on text design,
anything really, to help give Marketing a steer.

There are some obvious text changes we will want to do - UMA is a stand
out, but we also have better text now to describe Consent Receipt and the
TF/Assurance program.

There will be logo additions and subtractions - example is NRI removed, now
it is no longer on the Board, and IDESG added, now that its assets have
been transitioned to Kantara.

I don't have a Word version of this, but if you can manage with general
comments at the outset, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara
Initiative, Europe