[KI-LC] June's Director's Corner is up

Oliver Maerz oliver at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jul 3 13:49:20 UTC 2018

Hello Mik,

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue with your spam filter. If you
are not getting emails or have any other Kantara related technical issues
going forward - then please contact me (or alternatively
staff at kantarainitiative.org) and I will take a look at it immediately.

Also I just double checked Colin's original email with Google to track its
delivery status: It was delivered correctly to you (= Virtual's mail
server) at 8:55 pm eastern time (the time below is in GMT-3):

Message details